Kemp Little Consulting celebrates first birthday
Kemp Little LLP, the leading technology and digital media law firm and Kemp Little Consulting today celebrate the first anniversary of the launch of the… Read more
Notice: Undefined variable: people_info_class in /home/kemplittle/test.kemplittle.com/wp-content/themes/kemplittle/single.php on line 210
Kemp Little LLP, the leading technology and digital media law firm and Kemp Little Consulting today celebrate the first anniversary of the launch of the consulting firm.
Kemp Little Consulting, an innovative proposition operating at the intersection of technology, law and consulting was set up to extend the scope of Kemp Little’s current services by helping clients before, alongside and after the time when legal advice is normally provided.
Client reaction has been extremely positive from day one. One year later, the business is fully established and working with both established Kemp Little clients and clients new to both firms. Work completed in the first 12 months includes several high-impact projects focused on major strategy, management and implementation issues. Each of these has benefited from the unique insight and input the consultants can provide by being closely tied to a leading technology and digital media law firm.
Examples of projects include:
- Working with a major technology services provider on a programme planning and design project to support the global implementation of their legal and regulatory compliance programme. Over 50 senior executives were able to participate in the project with the use of innovative on-line voting and risk analysis tools to build user engagement and identify programme priorities.
- Helping a global travel technology services provider to develop a more strategic approach to IP. Consultants and lawyers worked closely together to develop an integrated approach to the definition, protection and exploitation of IP. This work included mapping relevant IP themes to the client’s business model to maximise the value of patent investments, competitor analysis and internal initiatives to capture and develop critical know-how.
- Working with a leading UK debt services provider to increase the quality and efficiency of their customer engagement platform. This will give them the capability to meet increasing industry and regulatory challenges. Work included a functional and technical evaluation of potential enterprise and SaaS offerings combined with an assessment of their current IT architecture and in-house IT development capabilities.
Kemp Little Consulting partner Chris Wray commented: “It has been a great first year and we’ve really enjoyed working with our legal colleagues on joint projects. We made the right decision to launch Kemp Little Consulting last year; we’ve been bowled over by the positive market reaction and the great work, and the number of highly skilled consultants working with us has grown too. We look forward to finding more ways to create high value for clients in the next 12 months and more client quotes like the following!”
Tuli Faas, Legal Director Business Units – SITA Legal
“Having been in the technology sector since the early 90s, I have seen various forms of legal service supply to IT companies. Today, even more than before, understanding technology remains at the heart of formulating legal strategies, commercial and, in particular, IP. Kemp Little Consulting has acted as an insightful partner in key technologies, cloud, data and the “internet” of things, which has enabled us, as a team, to drive IP strategies and practices across the organisation and provide greater IP focus.””
Tom Drury, CEO, Arrow Global
“Kemp Little Consulting provided an assurance review of a software package evaluation process in the context of changing business and regulatory requirements. Their work added considerable value beyond the original scope in highlighting the need for the proposed implementation to be preceded by a strategic review of the overall existing technical architecture and for the governance of the business change programme to be materially strengthened to ensure the delivery of the desired business outcomes. We found them expert in their field and able to challenge effectively whilst guiding the in house team towards consensus. We would certainly work with them again.”
Kemp Little Managing Partner David Williams added: “We are delighted to be celebrating Kemp Little Consulting’s first birthday. It’s great to see the consulting guys so busy after such a short period of time. I believe that our consulting offering really sets up apart from other law firms and this was confirmed when we were highly commended by the Financial Times Innovative Lawyer Awards 2014 in the ‘Legal Industry Pioneer’ category. We all look forward to celebrating many more birthdays and new business wins”.
Marketing and Business Development
firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7710 1624
London EC2V 6BJ
Share this news
- Adtech & martech
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Complex & sensitive investigations
- Cryptocurrencies & blockchain
- Data analytics & big data
- Data breaches
- Data rights
- Digital commerce
- Digital content risk
- Digital health
- Digital media
- Digital infrastructure & telecoms
- Emerging businesses
- Financial services
- KLick DPO
- Open banking
- Software & services